RMA Returns Policy
1) We advise that you contact BRWall immediately for support if you observe the product is not working as expected. Most of the issues that the customers may face at first that may appear as hardware faults are actually installation or set-up issues. This is not much of a problem and can normally be resolved without having to send or ship any hardware back to us.
Please email email@example.com to lodge your complaints. This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots so you are secured with us.This email method is often the easiest, quickest and cheapest way of solving the problems that you are facing.
You need to use this method and provide as much detailed information as possible regarding the failure (for instance system description, input or output resolutions, signal types, and any other relevant background information).
2) It is vital for you to know the serial number of the product(s) when contacting us. You are required to state the serial number and as much additional information regarding the nature of the failure as possible.
3) As written earlier, if it appears that the fault or error is likely to be hardware related, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed explanation of the malfunction will help us to identify the problem better and will direct additional focused testing if necessary. Then we will issue an “RMA Number” to you.
4) We will inform you on the status of the product and the cost of the repair after the “RMA Number” has been issued. If appropriate – see the paragraph (b) below. The product should then be returned, at your cost, to XVWall following the steps below.
5) There are 4 possible conditions that we consider for a product to be returned to us:
(a) The product is still in warranty and is either found to be genuinely faulty or no fault is found. In these cases, the product will be repaired as required or replaced with a new or refurbished product, and returned to our own expense.
(b) The product is no more on warranty and is found to be genuinely faulty. If possible, the product will be repaired or replaced at fixed cost, as stated in the RMA authorization email. However, for payment, you will be asked to provide a Repair Order, when the product is returned to us. The product will be repaired completely and about to be returned before we will issue an invoice or charge you.
(c) The product is in warranty but is found to be damaged by misuse. This will be treated as (b) above.
(d) The product is out of warranty and is obsolete. In the unlikely situation that the product can be neither repaired nor replaced, because some of its components are obsolete and we have no swap-out stock left, then the product will either be returned to you, or disposed of at your request, with no charge.
PLEASE NOTE: BRWall will not be responsible for the safety or security of any programme, data or other content on hard drives or any other type of re-writable media which is sent to us either separately or as part of any equipment returned to us for repair or for any other purpose.
We strongly advise our customer to back-ups of any important information before returning the equipment or product to us and anything which is confidential should be wiped off from the media before it’s returned.
6) Once the RMA Number has been issued, you need to raise your Repair Order, and return the product to BRWall:Rm 2-102, 5# building, Shangdi MOMA, Haidian district, Beijing, China 100085. Securely packed and with the RMA Number clearly displayed on the outside of the box. To prevent unnecessary carriage and handling please only send back products or accessory items you believe to be faulty.
7) Kindly note that where possible the original packaging, or similar, is used to help prevent the possibility of transit damage. Unfortunately transit damaged products received by BRWall could result in the loss of warranty and chargeable repairs; it may also delay the process.
8) In the case of paragraph (c) above, the fixed charge will be levied after we have seen the product and identified the misuse. In this case we will request you to issue a repair order before any repairs are completed.
9) Our policy is to return the repair (or swap-out) to you within 10 days of receipt.